The service helps ensure that, even if you don’t own a computer, you can still do things like search the internet, update your CV or check your emails.
the Learning Centres are dedicated spaces in all our libraries combining:
- Study facilities
- Internet access
- Computer software packages
- Online reference Learning tools
- Assistance from skilled library staff
We have a booking system so you can reserve a computer for whenever you need it.
Using our Learning Centres all customers have access to:
There are charges for printing.
Read our Acceptable Internet and Computer Use Policy
- Computers with internet access
- DVD rewriters
- Flash drive
- MS Office
- Printing Scanning Electronic databases.
- Internet use is free.
- Wireless access is available throughout all North Shore Libraries. You can ask a librarian if you require more information about this service.