Logging in to your Personal Account and My Info
There are many Internet browsers being used now and we are aware that your Personal Account may display incorrectly due to your computer's browser, firewall or security setup.
If you are having problems staying logged into your Personal Account, please try the following:
For Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet, click on Tools > Internet Options > General tab
2. In the Temporary Internet Files box, click both "Delete Cookies" and "Delete Files"
3. Restart your browser and log back into the library website.
1. On the top menu bar click Tools > Options
2. To the right of 'Cookies' press 'Clear'
3. To the right of 'Cache' press 'Clear'
4. Restart your browser and log back into the library website
You may also need to allow your browser to accept cookies. To enable cookies will depend on the browser type and version you are currently running. Please try pressing F1 on your keyboard for help and search for the key word Cookie. This should explain how to enable cookies, or how to enable cookies for certain websites only.
If you are still experiencing problems you may want to contact your computer manufacturer who may be able to recommend your next steps.
Last reviewed: 13 July 2009