Pay Online is a new service from your library. You now have the choice to pay charges online using a credit card.
Paying online is easy:
• Log in to My Info
on the library website
• Review charges listed
• Click “Pay fines and charges” and choose the items you wish to pay
• Enter credit card details
• You will receive confirmation of payment upon completing the transaction
All Pay Online transactions operate through a secure webpage.
can be used for the following:
• Log in anytime with your library card barcode and PIN.
• Your unique PIN safeguards your personal information.
• See what you currently have out.
• Displays due date, holds, renewals and any charges.
• Give yourself more time to enjoy your items.
• No charge to renew borrowed items.
• Pay your library bill conveniently.
• Clear charges using your credit card online.
• Track down any items you may have had out before.
• Create a reading history to record items you borrow.
• Search the catalogue and save useful search information.
• Save the links to up to 35 preferred catalogue searches.
• A quick and easy way to amend your contact details.
• Contribute to the star rating of library items with your evaluation.
• Request items online, make timing work for you.
• Place a freeze on requests if you are going on holiday.
• Access our online eResources for other research material.